Wednesday 30 September 2020

Blog Update

As you can see, I’ve just finished the second season of The Crown, and I’m a couple of episode into Life on Mars. So here’s what I’m planning for the next few months as far as telly is concerned. As ever, I’ll be blogging films at weekends and telly in the week, as far as life allows and without being too rigid where that’s too limiting.

Essentially, I’m going to go right through Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, and I’m going to keep going through the third season of The Crown as the fourth season is due soon and I hope to blog it while it’s still hot. I’ll more or less alternate the episodes. However, when I reach the end of a season of something I may choose to briefly blog a short series of six or so episodes of something else before  starting a new season. I have something particularly in mind before I continue with The Crown.

Future vague plans include more Deadwood, more Black Mirror, and... well, any requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment