Saturday 4 January 2020

Update- and Mrs Llamastrangler’s YouTube channel

Hi all,

I’m quite conscious that I haven’t blogged since New Year’s day- crazy hours at work, no free time and this weekend we’re driving from Leicestershire to just outside Newcastle and back to pick up Little Miss Llamastrangler from the mother in law, so I’m not sure what time I’ll have to watch and blog stuff, if any.

I’m aware I have lots of blogging piling up- A Christmas Carol, the Union Jack finale, Atypical, Godzilla, the BBC’s Dracula which has come at exactly the wrong point in the year for me being able to cope with 90 minute episodes, a new episode of Doctor Who on Sunday, and of course The Sopranos. It’s all piling up.

Bear with me; things will get to normal in a few days and I’ll catch up. I’ve even decided which older series I’ll be blogging after The Sopranos. I’ll get to the second season of Tony and co later this year.

In the meantime, Mrs Llamastrangler, or Gem BU as she’s known in the coin collecting world, has started a YouTube channel on coin collecting, here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GEH8aNqRIJeyw0S49VUTA

So, you know, if several thousand people could subscribe, that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment