Thursday 2 January 2020

Plans for 2020

Good morning, Happy New Year and all that. Let’s just try not to think about Boris and Brexit, shall we?

So what am I planning for the blog? Well, as ever, current telly tends to get blogged as soon as possible. I should be able to finish Union Jack tonight. Beyond that, obviously, Doctor Who is back. It’s not as easy as it used to be to guarantee blogging an episode on the eventing of broadcast as these days it’s no longer on Saturdays and I usually have work in the morning, but nine times out of ten I should be ok. Then there’s Dracula, of course- obviously I’m impatient to watch and blog this as soon as possible, but it’s hard to find time for ninety minute episodes especially now I’m back at work with  early starts, and the weekend involves me driving from Leicestershire to North Tyneside to pick up Little Miss Llamastrangler from the in-laws. But rest assured I’ll blog it as soon as poss.

Then we have those last few episodes of Atypical, which Mrs Llamastrangler and I are watching together when the mood strikes us, so there’s no particular schedule for that one. Spare school nights will mean those last few episodes of the first season of The Sopranos, after which something else for a bit- not decided what. And any weekend nights will be films. That’s the schedule, such as it is.

Hopefully I’ll be back tonight, and anyone new to the blog for Union Jack or Doctor Who- welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment