Saturday 1 February 2020

Brexit

So we lost. We are now exiled from the European Union. I personally, plus my wife and innocent daughter, have been robbed, by thieves, of our EU citizenship. We never consented to this.

There's no denying that the balloon has been punctured and will slowly deflate. Britain will become less prosperous and less stable over the next few years, not with a bang but with a whimper.

And yet I do not despair. We must play the long game, like the cunt Farage, but we have right, the young, and reality on our side. We will be back where we belong. And, although I never supported the euro- as far as I’m concerned, for it to make sense as a currency there would need to be far more integration than there was in 1999, and promises to be in 2020. But, if adopting the euro is the price for ending our exile, so be it. I’m certain that my pension will be paid in euros.

Long live the EU. In saying that, I speak for all British patriots. And hopefully Farage can have the desperate poverty he so richly deserves now without the Brussels gravy train. We can but hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment