Saturday 6 June 2009

The Nightmare Begins...

Since November 2008 a bunch of us have set out to watch all of Doctor Who, in order, and to do it quickly enough to have finished by the start of Season 5 in Spring 2010. And that means keeping up with a pace of, on average, two episodes a day.

Naturally my first thought upon hearing about this was that it was quite, quite mad. So naturally my second thought was that I was well up for it. So I signed up and I'm still here, at this moment at Colony in Space. I admit I'm a little behind (catching up though!) but it's been enormous fun.

So here are the reviews, minus any blatant typos. A few excuses first though- they were written as posts on threads on the soon-to-be-no-more Doctor Who Forum, during the marathon, in real time, and at quite a pace. So if there's anything wrong with anything I've written, it's not my fault.

Right then...

No comments:

Post a Comment